We are an academic lab in the UC Davis department of Linguistics focusing on research and education in Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing. We collaborate closely with faculty and students in departments with allied interests.
- May 2022: Congratulations to Dian Yu for accepting a research scientist position at Google!
- May 2022: Congratulations to Zoey Liu for accepting a tenure track position at the University of Florida!
Events and Activities
- LIN 127 Text processing and corpus linguistics: Winter 2021 (Sagae)
- LIN 177 Computational linguistics: Winter 2022 (Sagae)
- LIN 205b Computational models of linguistic structure (graduate level): Spring 2022 (Sagae)
NLP Reading group
The Natural Language Processing reading group meets weekly to discuss current papers. The meetings are currently attended by members of several departments, and all are welcomed, from novice to expert.
To be added to the reading group mailing list and get announcements about upcoming meetings, please visit the UC Davis NLP google groups page.